wWw.MySarGoDha.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreetinG_SmS

Go down

GreetinG_SmS Empty GreetinG_SmS

Post  MySargodha Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 am

• No shadows to depress u, only joys to surround u, friends to luv u, and God himself to bless u. These r my wishes for today, tomorrow & everyday. Gud Morning

• Wash your face and wash your feet! Now it's time to fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak and mouth can't speak so hope this night shall be nice and sweet. Good Night

• A very original Good Night wish only for U! Beware of the cheap duplicates... I'm the only authorized dealer for Good Night wishes. Good Night...Sweet Dreams.

• Life is an echo; all comes back, the gud, the bad, the false, and the true. So, give the world the best u have & the best will come back to u. Have a gr8 day.

• Hayo Rabba!! Tussi so gaye? Inni jaldi? Ik mint ruko mainu Gud night te bolan deo ji!! Gud Night hai ji ! O tussi chaho to sweet dreams bhi dekh lena.

• Smile in pleasure, smile in pain; Smile when trouble pours like rain; Smile when someone hurts U, Smile coz someone cares 4 U. Keep Smiling.

• There are two eternities that can really break you down, Yesterday & Tomorrow. One is gone & other does not exist! So live today only. Gud Morning!

• Please open ur eyes, so the Sun can rise, flowers can blossom, birds can sing, as all r waitin to see a beautiful SMILE in ur face & say Gud Morning.

• Knock! Knock! May I come into ur world? I bring no flowers, no gifts but wishes to keep u fresh, prayers to keep u healthy & luv to keep u smiling. Gud Morning!

• Life is only traveled once; today's moment becomes tomorrow's memory. Njoy every moment, gud or bad, coz the GIFT of LIFE is LIFE itself. Have a nice day.

• Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS come true. Wish you Gud Night & Sweet Dreams!

• Whatever is warm & inspiring, whatever means most to you, whatever makes you smile & brings you joy that’s what I wish for U! Have a great Weekend.

• Don’t take life too seriously & always find time to laugh coz laughter not only add years to ur life, but adds more Life to ur Years. Have nice day!

• Life ends when u stop Dreaming; Hope ends when u stop Believing; Luv ends when u stop Caring; So Dream, Believe n Care, Life is really Beautiful

• A Morning is a wonderful blessing, either Cloudy or Sunny. It stands for hope, giving us another start of what we call Life. Gud Morning & Have a nice day.

• Happiness keeps u Sweet; Trials Make u Strong; Sorrows keep u Human; Failure makes u Humble; Success keeps u glowing & God keeps u going! God Bless U!

• Faith makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Love makes everything beautiful. May u have all the three as u begin each day. Gud Morning!

• Life is a book, we all read it; Luv is blessing, we all need it. Always b Happy, always have a Smile, Remember in this World we r just for While.

• Life is a series of collisions with the future.

• A late night greeting doesn't only mean good night It has a silent msg saying... U R my last thought at night.

• May your salty day be peppered with spicy love. May u bask in lemon sunshine, play on strawberry fields, under a vanilla sky. In short have a Yummy day!

• Dreams visit us when we r asleep but GOD is truly wise, he wakes us up each day & gives us every chance to make our dreams come true! Gud Morning

• No Shadows to depress U, only joys to surround U, many friends to Luv U, God himself to bless U. These r my Wishes for U, for today, tomorrow & Everyday

• An icing can make a cake so sweet, a string can make a balloon so high, a match can make a candle so bright. I hope that a simple text can make you smile.

• Always welcome a new day with a Smile on ur Lips, Luv in ur Heart & Gud thoughts in ur mind and u'll always have a Wonderful day.

• Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai, sitarno ne aasman se salam bheja hai, Mubarak ho apko ye DIWALI, Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.

• With gleam of Diyas and the echo of the chants may Happiness and Contentment fill your life. Wishing you a very happy & prosperous Diwali!!

• Simple music can make u sing, a simple hug can make u feel better; simple things can make u happy. Hope my simple Hi... will make u smile. Good Morning.

• Every moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen before and which u'll never see again. So enjoy n live life & make each moment beautiful.

• If yesterday didn't end up the way you planned, don’t loose hope. Just remember, God created today for you to start again. The best is yet to come! GUD MORNING!

• Life gives answer in 3 ways... It says Yes & gives u what u want, it says no and gives u something better, it says wait and gives u the Best! Have a Gud Day.

• Stars are out, the moon is up, 1 more Hug, 1 more smile, Kiss u once, Kiss u twice, now it’s time 4 bed. Close ur eyes n sleep tight! Gud Night!

• The smile is like a simcard & life is like cellphone, whenever u insert the simcard of a smile, a beautiful day is activated. Keep Smiling.

• I've special breakfast 4 u today: A glass of care, a plate of luv, a spoon of peace, a fork of trust & a bowl of prayer. Gud morning & keep smiling.

• Look outside it’s so pleasant, sun is smiling with u, trees dancing 4 u, birds singing 4 u, coz last nite, I asked them 2 wish u a Good Morning.

• Once the moon winks at u tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight. Hope your day was quite all right & now I bid u a lovely goodnight.

• Whenever u feel low always remember: U r braver than u believe; Stronger than u seem; Wiser than u think & life isn't that bad. So cheer up!

• Seeing u smile is more than enough to pay for all the hardships & difficulties that I have to go through that day. Have a good smiley day!

• All mornings are like Paintings. U need a little inspiration to get going, a little smile to brighten up & SMS from someone like me to color ur day.

• Kick off ur shoes, take a break,
Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake,
Light the candles, cut the cake.
Make it a day that's simply Great! Happy B'Day.

• Life is full of beautiful things: soft sunsets, painted rainbows, delicate blossoms, luv & laughter, quiet moments & fantastic people like me. Enjoy it!

• Through each day our goal is to touch one's heart; encourage one's mind & inspire one's soul. May u continually b blessed & b a blessing to others! Gud Day!

• Every sunset gives us one day less to live! But every sunrise give us, one day more to hope! So, hope for the best. Good Day & Good Luck!

• Rich people travel in cars, poor people travel in carts but people like you travel in hearts. Have a gud day!

• We never hv what we like, we never like what we hv still we live, luv n hope that some day we'll get what we luv or luv what we hv! That’s life. Hv a nice day!

• With atomic and meteoric regards, my volcanic impulse trembles every time I greet a person with a magnitude of character and charm like you.

• Let everyday b a dream u can touch. Let everyday b a luv u can feel. Let everyday b a reason to live bcoz life indeed is beautiful. Have a Gud day.

• Night has ended for another day, morning has come in a special way. May U smile like the sunny rays & leave ur worries at the blue blue bay.

• Things to take note when u sleep: Miss me, think of me, hug me, and love me. Try to sleep now and close ur eyes. Get prepared to dream of me. Good Night!

• As day turns to NIGHT, keep your worries out of SIGHT. No matter how TOUGH the world may seem you still deserve the SWEETEST DREAM ! GUD NIGHT!

• It must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautiful angel!

• Through each day our goal is 2 touch one's heart; encourage one's mind & inspire one's soul. May u continually b blessed and b a blessing to others! GUD DAY!

• Receive my simple gift of GOOD MORNING wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe n happy all day long! Take Care!

• Hey listen....two people were asking me about u, I gave them ur address and cell no. They will b visiting u soon. Their names r Joy n Happiness.

MySargodha
Admin

http://mediatalking.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum