wWw.MySarGoDha.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting_SmS

Go down

Greeting_SmS Empty Greeting_SmS

Post  MySargodha Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:03 am

• On the canvas of life we often go off colour, but as long as people like u are there to add the right shades, life goes on to be a rainbow! Gud Morning.

• Troubles r like washing machine; They twist, turn & knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter than before... Have a nice day!

• Smile is a lnguage of Luv. Smile is a way to get success, Smile is to win the hearts. Smile improves ur personality. Brush daily. Gud Morning

• Life is never hopeless however great ur sorrow, if you're luking forward to a new tomorrow. Have a blessed, hopeful & perfect day!

• Open ur eyes, so the Sun can rise..., Flowers can blossom..., Birds can sing, because all are waiting to see ur beautiful Smile. Gud Morning.

• Someday somehow whatever u prayed for will come true. It may not be in the exact package u wanted but it'll b what God thinks is best for U. Gud Day!

• Whatever happens to ur day just relax & manage to make a smile. Life is not a problem to b solved but a gift to b enjoyed. Make everyday ur best day!

• Look Outside... It's so pleasant! Sun Smiling For U... Trees Dancing for U... Birds singing for U... Because I requested them all to wish U Hapy Birthday!

• With petals of Roses, Palm full of Holy water, Light of Full Sun, Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew, I wish u a very special Good Morning.

• The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling & even more beautiful is knowing that u r the reason behind it. Be a reason for others to smile. Gud Day!

• Wake up & wink those teeny weeny eyes. Stretch those inzy winzy bones, wear that jolly winning smile & tell urself today is a beautiful day. Gud Morning.

• No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams will always be wished for u. Gd Nite!

• Smile is language of luv, Smile is a source to win hearts...Smile is a name of livelihood & Smile creates greatness in personality... So Keep smiling

• Do u know the relation between smile & ur face? Ur face luks gud with a smile but smile luks better when it's on ur face... Keep Smiling. Gud Day

• Night has ended 4 another day; morning has come in special way. May u smile like d blissful rays n leave ur worries 4 sum other day. Gud Morning!

• Hope u have nightmares, coz it's disappointing to wake from a dream but when u wake from a nightmare, u r relieved that it's not true. Good Day

• We spend our days waiting for ideal path to appear in front of us, but we forget that paths are made by walking, not waiting. Gud Morning

• If through ur window there is a new day breaking, thank God for the promise, though mind & soul be aching

• Life has its Ups n Downs. Sometimes the sun shines, sometimes the rain lashes, but then it takes both the Sun n Rain to make a Rainbow. Have a Great Day

• The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & Miss U

• Always ask God to give u wht u deserve & not what u desire. UR desires may be few but u deserve a lot. Have a Great Day!

• Be a candle, Be a light, Be a twinkle in the dark, Be a hope, Be an inspiration & make a big difference in others heart. Gud Morning

• Wash ur face... wash ur feet... now it's time to fall asleep. Ur eyes r weak & mouth can't speak... so, lets hope the night shall be nice & sweet. GUD NIGHT

• Arz kiya hai, Teri galiyon me na rakhenge kadam... Aaj ke baad... Kyonki kichad bahot ho jata hai. Barsaat ke baad. HAPPY MONSOON

• Maine tere liye hi saat rang ke sapne chune, sapne surile sapne..... So just go to sleep and see what I have chosen for U... Gud Night

• Monday went on Tuesday 2 Wednesday and asked Thursday whether Friday has told Saturday that Sunday is a holiday. Have a Great Sunday

• LOOK...the moon is calling you, SEE...the stars are shining for you, HEAR... my heart saying Good Night.

• Sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always. Good night!

• May God stay with you this day, and give you peace of mind. May He give you a happy heart, & His luv all the time. Gud Morning & God Bless!

• All village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all but only 1 boy came with an umbrella. That's faith. Hv faith in urself & God. Gud Day!

• 'Talking once with a genius is equal to the knowledge of reading books for one month' is a Chinese proverb. So feel free to contact me any time. Good Morning

• When u r too fast to get somewhere, u miss the fun of getting there. Life's not a race, so take it slower n enjoy the music before the song's over! Gud Morning

• A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle. You are one shining candle. May u never get tired of sharing ur light. Good Morning

• Every king was once a helpless baby & every great structure once a blueprint... It’s not where r u today, but where u’ll reach that counts. Gud Day!

• The world will provide you with stones every day; what you build out of it is you outlook - A Bridge or a Wall. Gud Day

• May u rise each texting day with fully charged phone in ur hand, inspiring msg in ur mind, me in ur heart,& a clear signal all day long. Have a Nice day!

• In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close your eyes and follow ur heart... b'coz heart may be in left but it is always right. Have a peaceful Day!

• The texts u send me night & day, like jewels in my heart they stay; And so 2 God I always pray the best of blessings be urs each day.

• As the sky breaks into a beautiful sunrise, may God open the heavens to shower U lots of luv & happiness to make ur day a meaningful one. Good Morning!

• I can appreciate coffee without cream, pay without overtime, nights without lights, meals without rice, burger without cheese, but never a day without greeting you. Gud Morning!

• Hi Moon, Dim Ur light... Hello Wind, Breeze Soft... Hello Earth, Spin Gently.... Coz my sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night...

• When the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight, no matter how tough the world may seem, u still deserve the sweetest dream. GOOD NIGHT.

• I have special sleeping arrangements for u, A pillow of Care, bedsheet of Understanding, blanket of Peace and dream of Luc... Good Night

• A strong n positive attitude creates more miracles than any other thing because Life is 10% how u make it & 90% how u take it. Gud Morning

• Life has no rewinds n forwards. It unfolds itself at its own pace. So never miss a chance to live today to make a beautiful story for tomorrow. Gud Day.

• The stars r out, the moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now it's time 4 bed. Close ur eyes n sleep tight! Good Night!

• When we sigh about our problem, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E, but when we laugh about them they become o o o o o o bubbles! Have a bubbly life!

• If you are stressed you'll get pimples... if you cry you'll get wrinkles... Then why don't you smile & get dimples? Keep smiling.

• Never blame a day in ur life. Good Days Give u happiness. Bad days give u Experience. Both are essential in life! All are Gods blessings! Have a nice day.

• Morning is God's way of saying 1 more time... Go, live life, make a difference, touch one's heart, encourage 1's mind inspire 1's soul & enjoy the day one more time

• SMILE:
S: Sets u free,
M: Makes u special,
I: Increases ur face value,
L: Lifts up ur spirits,
E: Erases all ur tensions,
So, please keep smiling.

MySargodha
Admin

http://mediatalking.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: