wWw.MySarGoDha.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greeting_SmS

Go down

Greeting_SmS Empty Greeting_SmS

Post  MySargodha Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 am

• Extending One Hand to Help Somebody has More Value, than Joining Two Hands for Prayer. Gud Day.

• As I open my eyes, I thank God for allowing me to see a new day & to greet a Sweet friend like U! Gud Morning!

• Colors are brightening up the scene, the water sprinkling up high, the holi is almost here... so, enjoy!! Happy Holi !

• Rang udaye Pichkari, rang se rang jaye duniya sari, holi ke rang aapke jeevan ko rang de, ye shubkamna hai hamari. Happy Holi!

• An honest smile, smiled from a smiling heart, crossing miles apart, has just reached ur inbox to wish u a day full of smiles & happiness. Gud Day!

• Believe where others doubt; Work where others Refuse; Save where others waste & Stay where others Quit. Dare to be different. Believe in urself! Gud Day.

• Like birds, let us, leave behind what we don’t need to carry… Grudges, Sadness, Pain, Fear and Regrets. Life is beautiful, Enjoy it. Happy New Year.

• Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings Hope, Afternoon brings Faith, Evening brings Love, Night brings Rest, Hope you will all of them everyday. Happy New Year.

• Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! Merry Christmas!

• May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. Merry Christmas.

• Squeeze the past like a sponge, smell the present like a rose, and send a kiss to the future. Gud Day!

• Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battle that you have to fight tomorrow. Good Night.

• Your soul came back from dreamland reunited with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realise it's a brand new day. Good Morning.

• U r the reason for my sleepless nights. U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. It's u that I'm thinking of when I lay down at night. And u r thereason I can't sleep without sayin Gudnight.

• Not all angels have wings some have cell phones too. That's why your angel is texting you right now, saying HELLO and wishing you to be safe all the time.

• The Breeze has awakened the Earth & the Sun has coloured our world. The birds have added melody to the morning & I hope I'm not late to wish U Gud Morning.

• Girls misuse it, anger steals it, models sell it, photographers cage it, doctors advice it, death freezes it, artists create it. That's a SMILE! Keep smiling!

• The dark clouds started moving. The pleasant reddish sun started rising in the east. The beautiful flowers started to bloom. The mild cool breeze slowly makes you feel fresh. Get up dear friend, It's time to wake up. Gud Morning.

• No one can go back & make a new beginning but anyone can start from now & make a happy ending! Hope u'll have a day that starts right & ends Happy!

• In soft gleaming night of stars, may all your dreams come true.
May every star of every night, bring love and joy to you. Happy Birthday to you.

• A lovely message for a lovely person from a lovely friend for a lovely reason at a lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely mood in a lovely style to wish u a Gud Day!

• God’s love has no limit. God’s Grace has no measure. God’s power knows no boundaries. May u have God’s endless blessings today and forever.

• May the saddest days of your future be better than the happiest days of your past. Gud Day!

• Valuing someone isn't merely by seeing each other everyday. What counts is that somehow in our busy lives we remember to say: Take Care, U R precious!

• A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, either Cloudy or Sunny. It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life. Gud Day!

• Wash ur face and wash ur feet! Now it's time 2 fall asleep. Your eyes are weak and mouth can't speak so, hope this nite shall b nice n sweet. Good Night.

• No matter if the sky is black or blue.. No matter .. If there are stars or moon.. As long as ur heart is true.. Sweet dreams will always be with u. Gud Night!

• Every little smile can touch somebody's heart. May u find 100's of reasons to smile today! May u b the reason for someone else to smile! Gud Day!

• One day ur dreams'll come true. One day ur presence shall be precious. One day you'll be the happiest person in this world and that day may be today! Gud Day!

• Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battle that you have to fight tomorrow. Gud Night.

• Birds fly high without looking down. So, if you want to be high, don't look down. Aim high and keep going... I wish you fly like a bird.

• If life is a game, I wish you to win. If life is a journey, I wish you to walk on roses. If life is a joy, I wish you to always smile. Have a great and successful day!

• A wish is just a wish. A resolution is just a resolution. But, goals have deadlines & are stepping stones down the path, the stair-case to your dreams. Gud luck !

• Delay is the enemy of efficiency, and waiting is the enemy of utilization. So... don't delay anything and don't wait for anything. Dud Day!

• When you want to enjoy life, think today as your life's First day. When you want to achieve something in life, think today as your life's Last day. Have a Gr8 Day!

• Success is like a beautiful girl it will leave us at any time, but failure is like a mother it will teach us some important lessons of life. Gud Day!

• Courage does not always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow. Gud Night!

• Morning is not only a surprise but a beautiful miracle of God that defeats the darkness and spreads the light. May this be a beautiful day. Gud Morning.

• If life is a game, I wish you to win. If life is a journey, I wish you to walk on roses. If life is a joy, I wish you to always smile. Have a great & successful day.

• Since your eyes are looking tired, let your eye lashes hug each other for few hours. Happy journey into the world of dreams. Gud Night and Sweet Dreams.

• We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about. Gud Day!

• Wrap a rainbow of joy in ur heart, let the sun paint a smile on ur face, remove all clouds of doubt & fear and receive God's Gift of Life. Good Morning.

• Smile in pleasure... Smile in pain... Smile when trouble pours like rain... Smile when someone hurts u... Smile coz someone still loves to see u Smilinig.

• Talk happiness. Talk faith. Talk health. Say you are well, and all is well with you, and God shall hear your words and make them true. Gud Day

• If fate favours you one day and u are asked what u want to be, don't wish to be someone else because u are wonderful the way you are! Gud Day!

• Laugh at ur mistakes, but learn from them. Joke over ur troubles, but gather strength from them. Have fun with ur difficulties, but overcome them. Gud Day!

• Life's like a piano, the white keys represent happiness & black show sadness but as u go through life's journey, remember that the black keys too make music! Gud Day!

• Happiness keeps u sweet, trails make u strong, sorrows keep u Human, failure keeps u humble, success keeps u growing & God keeps u going! Have a sweet day!

• Jeevan ki har situation mein hamare paas hamesha 2 raste hote hain: Bhaag Lo (run away), or Bhaag Lo (participate). Choice is urs. Gud Morning!

• Birth was not our choice, death will not be our choice, but the way we live our life is our choice, absolutely ours! So enjoy it and have a nice day.

• Prayer is the right key to open the day and to lock the night, it also leads us the way to Gods Heart. So, don't worry and have a Gud Day!

• Don't go the way life takes u, take the life the way u go. Remember u are Born to Live, but not living coz u r born. Gud Day!

• Life will be pleasant, if we are satisfied with what we have. But will be more thrilling if we make efforts to achieve what we desire. Gud Day!

• Instead of feeling inferior coz someone else can do something you can't do, concentrate on what you can do that others can't. Gud Day!

• Your kindness may be treated as your weakness still be kind. Your help to others may go unneeded and unnoticed still be helpful. Gud Day!

• Don’t expect much from others and get disappointed, but do not disappoint those who expect much from U. Gud Day!

• No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, God won’t give problems without solutions. So, go fearless and face it!

• When God solves ur problems, u have faith in his abilities. When he doesn’t solve ur problems, he has faith in ur abilities! Gud Morning.

• On the path of success always lies big O's, many read them as Obstacles, only few read them as Opportunities. Attitude matters a lot. So always be positive.

MySargodha
Admin

http://mediatalking.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum