wWw.MySarGoDha.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUOTES SMS JOKES

Go down

QUOTES SMS JOKES Empty QUOTES SMS JOKES

Post  MySargodha Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:11 am

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific. - Jane Wagner

Experience is that marvellous thing that enables you recognise a mistake when you make it again. - F. P. Jones

The direct use of force is such a poor solution to any problem, it is generally employed only by small children and large nations. - David Friedman

You spend your whole life believing that you're on the right track, only to discover that you're on the wrong train

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. - Sir Winston Churchill

Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. - George Burns

Sure God created man before woman.. but then you always make a rough draft before The Final Masterpiece.

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. - A. Whitney Brown

A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer. - Robert Frost

Love is the answer, but while you are waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty good questions. - Woody Allen

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy. - Malcomb S. Forbes

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. - Thomas Jefferson

Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are. - Henry Van Dyke

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. - Buddha

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. - John Powell

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, Some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them. - William Shakespeare

All people have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory.

MySargodha
Admin

http://mediatalking.com

Back to top Go down