wWw.MySarGoDha.Com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love sms part2

Go down

love sms part2 Empty love sms part2

Post  MySargodha Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:00 am

affraid
Nostalgia is not what it used to be.

Speaking Italian is hard, but I eat and drink it without difficulties!

A good movy can make you cry... so can onions.

In all your remembering, remember
that you have choices.

Though many people will go in and out of your heart
only one will want to stay there. If you bulid a heart full of holes, think how much easier it is to hang on.

It isn't what happens in your life that matters most,
it is what your heart does with it, who it shares it with and what together they learn from it.

They say forgive and forget,
but if someone is worth forgiving
then you'll never forget them.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn
is to love and be loved in return.
Kiss me and you will see stars; Love me and I will give them to you

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and I together.

Theres a warmth in my heart It haunts me when you're gone
Mend me to your side and never let go
Say Time knows nothing,
we'll never grow cold
The more I live The more I know
Whats simple is true I love you

Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile
& finds your presence in life so worthwhile.
So when your lonely,
remember its true that
some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

The words are easy when the language is love

If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a KISS,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?

A ring is round,
A well is deep
& in ur arms i long to sleep
& in your bed i long to lie
no 1 else but u & i

I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!

Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories of many good things.

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!

Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ...

I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to remain my friend !!!

U mUz bE tiReD cOz u haF bEEn runNinG thrU mY miNd, u gOttA bE a thiEf coZ u haF stOleN My hEaRt n i muZ haF BeEn a bAd shOotEr CoZ i kEep miSSing u...

Fate brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other.

If love is water, I'll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I'll give u the universe... If heat was your love & care, how I wish the sun was beside me...

Itz better this way U say 2 b or not 2 b. Is up 2 U to say, U r FREE to CHOOSE, but i'm AFRAID to LOSE... but no matter when.. no mater where... I LOVE U...

The SPACES between ur FINGERS were created so that another person's fingers would fill them in. Hope U found the hand that u r meant 2 hold on 4ever..

t's a luvly feeling 2 stand on d top of a hill & feel on ur face d touch of d
cool soft wind, he same is d feeling wenevr I hear ur voice & c ur smyl.

There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that
person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if
we let them go.

Days wil b spnt lyk yirs f dos days wil b spnt w/out u, smiles r lyk frwn f its
nt ment 4 u, but 4ever wil sound gre8t f u promise 4ever to me!

FYT 4UR LOVE, dats ol dey say.LET HER KNOW & DON't LET HER GO, so what dey
think of. IT WUD WORK OUT is dey beliv in. SET UR HART FREE, its wat they see.but how can i......wen 4u ITS NEVER ME?!!!

everyone wants 2 be the sun dat lights up your lyf.But I'd rather be ur moon,so
I can shine on u during ur darkest hour when ur sun isn't around.

Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true Luv not three, Luv not four
Luv d one who luvs u more Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks
Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d ne who really waits...

If I had the letter "HRT", I can add "EA" to get heart or a "U" and get "HURT".
But Id rather choose "U" and get "HURT" than to have a "HEART" without "U".

There would come a time when we have to stop loving someone not because that
person has started hating us but because we found out that they'd be happier if
we let tham go.

What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you I love you

Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!

Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.

Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx

Love is forever, only the partners change...

If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you

How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow

I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....

Love is....... to love more and more each day....

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most

Lonely? no, how can I be lonely when you are always in my thoughts. I wake up with you and go to sleep with you. I love you!!

I would give up happines to never see you sad, I would give up eternity to be
with you always, I would give up my life so that yours would be new... I'd give
up everything... except you...

the pain inflicted, is because the good times (no matter how brief) make it all worthwhile.

why say HI! if u mean I MISS U.. why say LET'S GO! if u mean I WANT 2 B W/ U..
why say STAY! if u can say B WITH ME... and why say I CARE wen ur heart says I LUV U!

i dont want 2 live anoder day if u're no longer der, 4 in dis lyf only u can
inspyr me 2 c d nxt sunrys, only u can motiv8 me 2 apprec8 d colors of lyf dat
no one else can.

ts funny that all of the souls in this worls knows how i feel for you..but you
it seems that ur the only one who doesnt have the clue.. i just wanna tell you
what everybody knows and thats I LOVE YOU...

not ol d tym i can go wid u. not ol d tym i can plis u. not al d tym im
available 4 u 2 tok 2. but 1 thing is 4 sure, i'l care 4 u even wen u least expect me 2.

dont set ppl free if u luv dem, keep dem and treasure dem and fyt for dem...
kaya nga pinaglaban kita eh, kasi LOVE KITA!!!

Luv is only a gift gven 2 us, we shd not hold it in r hands 4 we may nvr find d
strength 2 let go wen it dcded 2 leave, we shd only mbrace 8s warmth & glow wyl
it last & den frily open r arms when its tme 2 say gudbye........

if someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say
ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of d best i ever had...

id rather to loved and be hurt than nothing at all

If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because
hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

if you cud be a part of my body,i'd let you be my heart for i want you to be
the most important,be the center of ol my emotions and be the last 1 to stop
wen it's tym for me to "GO". .

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

Without love I cannot live, You are love so I cannot live without you!!!

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

I wanted to send you all my love but the postman said it was too big !!!!!

Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom I love and I want the whole world to know that I will never forget you!

If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist, Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

What good is beauty without brains, looks without charm, money without happiness, a smile without feelings, a life without you????

** Life Is For Living, I Live For You Songs Are For Singing, I Sing For You.. Love Is For Carrying, I Care For You.. Angels Are For Keeping, Can I Keep You....?**

I can appreciate coffee without cream, pay without overtime, nights without lights, meals without rice, burger without cheese, but never a day without greeting you. Gud Morning!

Lastnite i was thinking of u..1 tear rolled out 4rm my eyez..i asked, why u r out?tear said,there is some1 so special in ur eyez now there is no place 4 me.

Someone told me that my life will be beautiful,and now i kno that he was tru becoz U R BEAUTIFUL

one day he asked me how much u loves me...so i said stars are infinte

Our love is like a rainbow That’s created by the rain. It’s big and bright And always glows and never seems to drain

WHEN GOD WAS DEVIDING HIS ALL BLESINGS...I REQUESTED FOR UR LOVE FROM MY GOD....

o eagle u can bite my whole body...u can taste my body from any place...but i request 2 you dont bite my eyes..bcoz my eyes has hope 2 meet my love....

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.

i know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u,but i cant get through it & if choosing ryt
means letting u go...then let me be wrong 4ever...

my hart s made 2 luv u, my lips are made 2 kis u, my eyes r made 2 c u, my
hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just 4 u!!

u can close ur eyes wd d things u dnt want 2 c bt u can never close ur heart wd
d thigs u dnt want 2 feel.

U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me
tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i
gave yoy EVERYTHING!!!!

DONT CRY IN LOVE BCZ 4 WHOM UR CRYING DOES NOT DESERVE UR TEARS & THE PERSON WHO DESERVE IT, WILL NEVER LET U CRY

Like The Tree Needs The Earth Like The Nights Needa The Moon Like The Star Needs The Sky Like The Guitar Needs The Tune My World Needs You

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my Love for U will never die

To live this life I need a heartbeat, to have a heartbeat I need a heart, to have a heart I need happiness and to have happiness I need you!

Luv many things, for therein lies the true strength, & whosoever luvs much performs much, & can accomplish much, & what is done in luv is done well

There are Three Things in life That are very valuable Friends, Family and Self Confidence So First of all Love that Three Things.

Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles..... For smiles can be given to any one but tears are only shed for people we love

If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope

Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

For there is a certain someone who makes the grey sky blue, I'm glad to say that one is you.

I don't wanna feel the way that I do, I just wanna be right here with you, I don't wanna see, see us apart, I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you

If you're the desert, I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.

You can fall from a bridge, you can fall from above, but the best way of falling, is falling in love!

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

Love is like war ... Easy to start ... Difficult to end ... Impossible to forget...

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

I miss you so, here around me, so many people, but yet so alone. I miss your lips, your lovely smile, I miss you each day more and more!

If I die and go to heaven, I'll put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see, how much you mean to me.

MySargodha
Admin

http://mediatalking.com

Back to top Go down